According to a possible interpretation of the text and to your knowledge of English, choose the best alternative.
- A People’s mouths are red and tall in the literal meaning of “red” and “tall”
- B The moon is bad to the hills for scratching them.
- C It is impossible to live without thinking.
- D “The light that kills” means that the night is gone and so is the lovers’ love.
- E By asking someone to live with him without thinking, the author ends up being incoherent due to the fact that he describes and depicture their lives together as if he had already thought of it many times.