According to the information in the article, Ephraim Mirvis most likely believes which of the following?
- A It would be an exaggeration to say that British antiSemitism has become a serious threat.
- B Jews have strong, concrete reasons to be very worried about British anti-Semitism.
- C The study published by the Institute for Jewish Policy Research overestimates the problem of anti-Semitism in London.
- D The last five years have seen a decrease, not an increase, in British anti-Semitism.
- E British Jews must start preparing to defend themselves against more atrocities similar to the terrorist attack on a kosher supermarket in Paris.