Adapted from The Economist, January 24, 2015.
With respect to the haredi (mentioned in paragraph 6), which of the following is most supported by the information in the article?
- A The haredi are the main factor in the changing population statistics of British Jews.
- B Unlike the other British Jews, the haredi do not try to hide their Jewish identity.
- C The haredi are victims of more verbal abuse than other British Jews are.
- D Although the haredi are easy to recognize, their presence will probably not lead to any significant increase in British anti-Semitism.
- E The haredi are especially vulnerable to anti-Semitic acts because they refuse to mix with other segments of British society.