“Recently I read an article about behavior of teenagers at pop concerts. Words like “uncontrollable” and “dreadful” were used to describe the fan’s behavior – but I think this is most unfair. In my experience, pop concerts have been fantastic, there has never been any trouble of violence, and even though some girls faint, critics don’t seem to understand that this is due to pure emotion.”
- A Has never been to a pop concert.
- B Thinks descriptions of pop concerts tend to be unfair.
- C Considers pop concerts dreadful.
- D Is against teenagers at pop concerts.
- E None of the answers is correct.