Comparing Texts I and II, one concludes that
- A only Text I mentions a country that is well-known for its clean energy mix.
- B only Text II discusses what the global energy system will look like in the near future.
- C neither Text I nor Text II expresses concern with the future of oil production and demand in the next decades.
- D both Text I and Text II list all the IEA association countries and discuss how they can benefit from this cooperation.
- E both Text I and Text II mention the importance of renewable resources and clean energy technologies as a means of meeting energy demand.