Read the text and answer question.
Job Search Tips
1. You should tell all your friends that you are looking for a job.
2. You’d better not quit your present job before you find a new one.
3. You shoudn’t tell your boss that you are looking for a new job.
4. You ought to apply for several jobs at once.
5. You shoudn’t immediately ask an interviewer about job benefits.
6. You should always give the interviewer accurate salary information.
From the book Grammar Express Intermediate.
The word “accurate” in bold type means:
- A Able to give completely correct information.
- B Able to give completely wrong information.
- C To express the fact that you are surprised.
- D To increase over a period of time.