Read the text and answer question.
Job Search Tips
1. You should tell all your friends that you are looking for a job.
2. You’d better not quit your present job before you find a new one.
3. You shoudn’t tell your boss that you are looking for a new job.
4. You ought to apply for several jobs at once.
5. You shoudn’t immediately ask an interviewer about job benefits.
6. You should always give the interviewer accurate salary information.
From the book Grammar Express Intermediate.
According to the tips:
- A Sharing with your friends about your job search is not a good idea
- B You ought to keep your present job during your search.
- C Asking about benefits right away sounds good.
- D You should apply for just one job.