The communicative intention of the article is to
- A justify the effects of black market growth in countries like Sweden and India.
- B warn the reader about the possible drawbacks of doing digital transactions via mobile phones.
- C show the potential consequences of the widespread of cashless transactions in the Swedish and Indian societies.
- D suggest that international travelers going to Sweden and India tend to benefit from cashless transactions.
- E imply that vulnerable groups, like the elderly or the poor in Sweden and India, are suspicious of electronic payment systems.