Adapted from The New Yorker, July 29, 2013.
With respect to the future of printed books, which of the following is most supported by the information in the article?
- A Printed books will continue to be more popular than e-books, no matter how attractive ebooks become.
- B In a technologically advanced world, printed books will one day be irrelevant.
- C Even though bookstores will eventually disappear, printed books will continue to be sold through different means.
- D The inherent qualities of printed books mean that probably there will continue to be a place for them.
- E In the end, the book industry will be unable to escape the same destiny that nearly destroyed the music industry.