Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
MANDELA, Nelson. Available at: <https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes /nelson_mandela_157855>. Access on: 1st May 2018.
What can be inferred from Nelson Mandela’s comparison of education to a weapon in the text?
- A Weapons help educate children by making them safer in schools.
- B Children should be taught how to handle firearms in school.
- C Education is a better means of change than violence.
- D Students with the proper education become excellent soldiers.
- E Schools will only work when violence is eradicated.