Animals' popularity 'a disadvantage'
By Mary HaltonScience reporter, BBC News
13 April 2018
Retrieved from http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-43742646
According to Dr Sarah Durant, in paragraph 9 (lines 27-30), it is INCORRECT to state that
- A people's understanding of a species' status is influenced by only one factor.
- B there are plural factors which influence our understanding of how endangered a species is.
- C people tend to participate in conservation efforts as they understand better how endangered a species is.
- D there is a relationship between seeing animals in society and perceiving these species as endangered.
- E there is no proven relationship between our exposition to endangered animal images and our perception of their risk of extinction.