Available at: <http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20180503-our-fi ction-
-addiction-why-humans-need-stories>. Retrieved on: 3 May 2018.
According to paragraphs 9 and 10 (lines 63-84),
- A readers love villains in 19th century novels.
- B heroines in fiction never fall in love with unfaithful men.
- C we tend to be compassionate for evil beings in fictional works.
- D antagonists are commonly performed with a foreign accent in American movies.
- E older men are generally considered more physically attractive by romantic heroines.