Adapted from Natural History, March 2015.
According to the information in the article, Brenda Larison and her research team found evidence to support which of the following?
- A Biting flies are attracted to the black and white of zebra striping patterns.
- B Because of striping patterns, the body temperature of zebras in hot climates is the same as that of zebras in cool climates.
- C Certain stripe characteristics can indicate the climate of a zebra’s native region.
- D Zebra stripes may be irrelevant in cool regions.
- E Striping patterns help to establish social hierarchies in zebra herds, regardless of the climate of their native region.