According to the information in the article, the Community Security Trust (CST)
- A began studying British anti-Semitism in 2005.
- B pointed out that in Britain most anti-Semitic incidents usually take place in July.
- C reported that anti-Semitic hate crimes in Britain have increased mainly because British Jews strongly support Israel’s controversial policies.
- D has advised Britain’s Jewish community to be especially careful during the Jewish high holy days, when anti-Semitic violence tends to increase.
- E makes a point of noting that there is a difference between anti-semitism and criticizing Israel.