Adapted from The New Yorker, July 29, 2013.
With respect to the act of reading itself, which of the following is most supported by the information in the article?
- A The pleasure of reading may be affected by more than words.
- B Reading appeals to all of the senses, not just to sight.
- C The reluctance to read e-books in fact has nothing to do with an aversion to technology.
- D A sense of tradition and nostalgia is the main reason that most people avoid reading e-books.
- E Reading a printed book is neither harder nor easier than reading an e-book.