The quote: “Atticus told me to delete the adjectives and I'd have the facts” was removed from the book “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee. What is the correct information concerning adjectives?
- A Adjective is a word that is not necessary in a sentence but is added with the intention of describing an action.
- B Adjective is a word added to a sentence which can modify or describe a noun.
- C Every adjective must be written in capital letter and must come before the verb.
- D Adjectives are countable therefore it is possible to be written in singular and plural.
- E Harper Lee, through her character Atticus, implied that adjectives are crucial to know the facts.