Instructions: answer question based on the following text
(Avaliable in: https://people.com/parents/vacations-better-than-toys-holiday-gifts-kids/ – text specially adapted for this test.)
Mark the sentence in which the phrasal verb or idiom has a similar meaning to “searching for”, in line 01.
- A We are looking forward to meet you! Come as soon as you can.
- B Anthony looks after his little brother when their parents go out.
- C Jimmy looks up to his father! He admires his strength of character.
- D She is looking for a new house, she wants to live near downtown.
- E If you don’t dress appropriately, they might look down on you!