Adapted from The Economist, January 24, 2015.
In paragraph 4, the sentence “None involved serious violence” most likely refers to which of the following?
- A Since 2005, extreme violence has not been present in any of the anti-Semitic incidents recorded in Britain.
- B In Britain, the number of destructive anti-Semitic incidents has fallen drastically in recent years.
- C Britain’s Community Security Trust divides antiSemitic acts into violent and non-violent categories.
- D In 2013, no anti-Semitic act caused severe physical harm to any Jew in Britain.
- E The low number of violent anti-Semitic incidents in 2013 left British authorities unprepared for the increase in anti-Semitism that occurred in 2014.