Read the sentences below:
I. The disadvantage OF working as an actor is that you can’t find a steady job.
II. We have just received an invitation TO her wedding.
III. The greatest difference BETWEEN both restaurants is their prices.
IV. Would you like to come FOR a walk? V. She lost weight after she went ON a severe diet.
Choose the only correct option, considering the use of correct prepositions:
- A The prepositions are correct only in sentences I and III.
- B The prepositions are correct only in sentences II and III.
- C The prepositions are correct only in sentences III and IV.
- D The prepositions are correct in all the sentences.
- E The prepositions are incorrect in all the sentences.