Which of the following is most supported by the information in the article?
- A Compared with Britain, the rest of Europe is strongly anti-Semitic.
- B It’s possible that more than 90% of the people in Britain have no anti-Semitic feelings.
- C Britain and France are the least anti-Semitic countries in Europe.
- D Historically, racial prejudice and religious prejudice have never been components of British culture.
- E Nowadays, the percentage of Britons holding anti-Semitic feelings is 2% greater than what it was 10 years ago.