According to Monika Halan, editor of the Delhi-based financial newspaper Mint, in India,
- A bank managers have been concerned with poverty alleviation.
- B informal funds have played a key role in improving the lives of the poor.
- C poor rural people have access to a wide variety of financial services offered by banks.
- D accessible mobile phones have made it possible for service providers to conduct electronic transactions to boost their activities.
- E the government has solved the problem of cyber theft and hacking by implementing regulations on payments over the cloud.