Based on the quote from exercise 38, it is possible to state that:
– Atticus believes that adjectives are a disguise for the truth.
– Atticus believes that the facts are misled by the use of adjectives.
– Atticus suggested that, if you are looking for accuracy, adjectives should be taken into account.
– Once you acknowledge adjectives used to describe an event, you will have a raw understanding of the facts.
- A true – true – false – false.
- B true – false – true – false.
- C true – true – false – true.
- D false – false – false – false.
- E false – true – false – true.