Music and young minds
Available at: <http://www.childrensmusicworkshop.com/advocacy/ youngmind/>. Access on: 10 June 2018, with adaptations.
According to the text, some people’s primary reason for providing music lessons to their children is that music
- A stimulates children to do research.
- B involving proportional math and fractions is a good teaching instrument.
- C is not a kind of special instruction.
- D improves learning and prepares the mind for better performance.
- E is a safe career path for later in the child’s life.