Adapted from Foreign Affairs, July/August 2014.
With respect to to the Revolutionary Left Movement, which of the following is most supported by the information in the article?
- A It tried to expel the Christian Democrats from Salvador Allende’s ruling coalition.
- B At times it acted in accordance with ideas favored by some members of Salvador Allende’s government.
- C As it constituted Chile’s most radical party, it tried to take control of Salvador Allende’s coalition government by force.
- D It often killed property owners in order to take their land.
- E It hoped to foment a nationwide socialist revolution through mass hunger and acts of terrorism.