The author’s main purpose in the text is to
- A prove that charismatic endangered species are not really threatened of extinction.
- B criticize NGOs that excessively explore the image of threatened species in adverts.
- C expose the fact that the general public are well aware of the risks faced by endangered species.
- D reveal that the excessive use of endangered species in media campaigns pose risks to wild animals.
- E advocate for a more frequent use of wild animals in the media to raise public awareness of animal extinction.